Friday, January 15, 2010
To eat out or stay in..That is the question..
So last night we went out for a day late anniversary dinner. We decided on good ol' Red Lobster. Well besides sitting in a much too small booth and our waiter being pretty close to brainless it was nice. Oh I forgot to mention that they brought my husband chicken when he ordered lobster (who orders chicken at a seafood joint?) they forgot my crab crackers and my asparagus and my loves butter and by the time it all got to us my potato was gone and my crab was cold...The best part was the cheese bread and the stuffed mushrooms. It was while eating the stuffed mushrooms that we realized there isn't much "cooking" going on in the kitchen it's more like "heating up" and right then and there I came to the conclusion that I dont like to eat out anymore. I would much rather eat a nice home COOKED meal...So there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment