Friday, January 01, 2010
Hello 2010!
Well here we are on the morning of a new year, we don't go out on New Years Eve so we stayed home watched movies baked and just enjoyed eachothers time. I am excited to see what this new year will bring we have some pretty big plans this year and even if there are bumps in the road we will get there,together. I have only one reslalution and I'd like to say it's to eat healthier and exercise more and well that should be in the plan I'm not going to condem myself like that I do hope to continue with good health and learning the small joys in life I also plan to keep up with my blog in order to document our life and have it printed at the end of the year, plus I have challenged myself to take at least one picture of my family or something relating to us a week with that said Happy New Year 2010!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment