Saturday, January 30, 2010

Gypsies???

So for the most part I have been blessed with well tempered children... We don't have fits and tantrums in our house. With that said I was a bit out of my element when K'Angelo completely lost his mind at 1:00 am I mean wigged the hell out...Nothing I did could make him stop crying, in fact some things made him cry louder. So after about 20 minutes of that I decided to take his little crying self for a drive...it worked! He calmed down drank some milk and told me about the trucks he seen. I had a lot of people say to me the next day how impressive the amount of patience I have is.. To wich I responded "I guess i failed to mention I was driving around looking for a band of gypsies to trade him to"...Kidding of course, I love him even when he's a crying, runny nose having pile of emotion. On the brighter side I think this coughing crap we are all doin is the end of this cold...Yuck

No comments: