Monday, January 11, 2010

I conqured the mountian..

That's right I did it, I rid my entire house of all piles of dirty laundry yesterday! Oh how great it feels and I now know we have too many clothes lol... Next is to down size on that little issue. We took Khalil out to dinner on Saturday but had to leave little guy at home, he doesn't do resturants well yet.. sigh... Oh and here is the kids comedy for the day, K'Angelo walked down the stairs for the first time instead of crawling down, when he got to the bottom of the 14 stairs his big brother congratulated him and said good job and clapped and what did Mr. K'Angelo do?? He starts bowing over and over saying thank you thank you... Oh man that kid slays me! On a side note our anniversary is in two days, I have a very little something planned hmmmmm we shall see I won't go patting myself on the back just yet hahaha.

No comments: