Sunday, January 03, 2010

Have I ever mentioned I HATE sciatica?!!?

So after a nice slow day at work I come home with enough energy stored up to make Christmas and all it's reminders go away for another year, and what happens to me? Well I must have bent wrong or turned wrong or took too deep of a breath, whatever it was Im half cripple now I didnt get much done last night...So I woke up bright and early with the intention of doing nothing because of the horrible thought of escalating the pain. And , well, somehow I cleaned my whole damn house! I would love to say it was easy or that I'm not sitting writing this in a ton of pain but that just is not the truth. The truth is I dont know if it was a good idea for me to renig on my doing nothing idea...Thank God for the husband I have and at least I dont have to cook dinner. And in all honesty it does feel great to not have Christmas staring at me clear into February. So I'll just say a prayer and hope I can get up in the morning for work with little to no pain. Well here is "This week in photos" my boys and the wagon santa brought...Ciao


1 comment:

JennyRyan said...

sorry :( hope you feel better soon.