Ok this year was the most eventful Halloween yet...Maybe because my boy actualy enjoys it now or less stress...who knows...So we handed out our treat baskets, big hit but not sure if we will do it so elabrate next time...Carmel apples cookies fall popcorn mix and chocolate penut butter bar things LOL all in a light up pumpkin with orange and black tissue papper and festive ribbon...
As for the Disney experiance well....Daddy was late to get us for one and then he seemed to be a wee bit grumpy BLAH... It wasnt realy what I expected a bunch of rides werent on only maybe three and there wasnt much going on other then them handing out candy...It was alright but cant say we will definatly be going back next year...
K's school parade was so cute and they painted the pumpkins from our field trip to the pumpkin patch , decorated cookies and played games he got alot of fun stuff from school too...
As for trick-or-treating we made out like bandets! We went to the block that I grew up on and alot of people I know still live there so they where just given candy by the bucket full....It was just me and the kiddo everyone else bailed oh well their loss...All in all prety darn good Halloween...
But I am glad it's done and now for the next holiday...Turkey Day!!!! I need to take down my Halloween decorations too BLAH....
Wednesday, November 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
halloween is much funner when the little ones start to enjoy it.
Post a Comment