Monday, November 20, 2006
What the hell is wrong with people....
Ok well today has been 9 years since I lost my dad...I often feel like Im the only one keeping his memory alive everyone else moved on a long time ago... Ok alot has changed in 9 years my mom hasnt cooked a meal in that time fram not even Thanksgiving wich used to be a big deal...In these past 9 years we had to move into a much smaller home as well... For along time it was just her and I...Everyone kind of left us in the dust...Well now I have a child of my own who I am trying to build traditions for, yet dont have the money to buy my own home yet... My mom had no plans for Thanksgiving and I dont want to deal with my mother in law so I decided to cook at home as I have done for the past 3 years...All of a sudden its this huge attitude being thrown at me..I ask her whats wrong she doesnt answer...I ask her about thawing the turkey and then let her know I was going to have to leave around 4pm to take my sister to visit my nephew in jail...as Thursday is his only visit day...and my sister doesnt have a car...my mom says fine but is being very short with me...Mind you I pay for all of everything...I cook it all by myself...I clean up all by myself... So I dont understand the freakin problem I didnt invit a shit load of people just my father in law because he has no where to go...So thats a total of 5 people at the table so fucking what....I mean she hung up on me and the whole 9.....Whatever I am about to cancel everything...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
hope your thanksgiving turns out good!!! we love ya!!!
Post a Comment