With the end of the year nearing I thought I would share what I am thankful for...
*Family..my odd and ever changing family
*Mom..I can never find the words..I am just glad God chose me to have a mom like you
*My husband...so understanding yet such a pain in the ass
*My son...to smart for MY own good
*The few friends that have remained...I would rather have a few good ones then a shit load of fakes
*Bruce and Bill at Midas...I love you guys, and so does my car...realy
*My boss...I would have been lost without this job...
*The changes I went through...I am a better me now...
*That even though my Grandfather has cancer, he's not in any pain..
*That I get to drive to work every morning with the man I love...
*I have more time to read
*Finding the good in the bad...not everyone can do that
*To KNOW my Dad is still around me everyday...I am so blessed to have the gift I have
* That my nephew is staying strong...many others would have fallin by now..the truth WILL come...
And so much more....
Tuesday, November 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
finding the good in the bad, is an exceptional talent to have. hold it close and never lose it.
Post a Comment