Unless my calendar is wrong today is NOVEMBER 7th...and do you know it's freakin 97* outside at this very moment...Is the world ending or freakin what...I cant take this shit much longer and it is makin people sick...
Any ways on a lighter note got the first letter of K's ABC book done...A for Apple and it is an awesome picture...I cant wait till tax season when I invest in a brand new Apple computer to do all kinds of fun edits with Photo Shop Elemants...I will be on cloud 9 realy...Friday my darling neice turns 2..Crazy it was just yesterday I was holding her at the hospital...Well I saved the day once again...No one is buying this baby any presents not Grandma (not my mom my mil) Not uncles friends no one so what does Auntie do I buy her a few toys some clothes and a brand freakin new car seat about 200 buckaroos...All because I dont want her to have nothing to open...
I also have some pictures from Halloween so here is your daily dose of the K man....Ciao




No comments:
Post a Comment