November 4
Today I am grateful for the loving family I have to go home to at the end of horrid days like today.
November 5
Today I'm thankful to have a car to drive to work... It's a shaky thankful because the car is not in good condition and I pray anytime I drive it, but thankful non the less.
November 6
Today I am thankful for the immense amount of common sense I have, the same can not be said for everyone.... Truly glad my brain works at the capacity it does
November 7
Today, on this lovely Sunday I am thankful for every wrong doing that has been done to me because in one way or another it helped mold me into the remarkable women I am proud to be...
November 8
Today I'm thankful it is raining today and didn't mess up my shoots on Sat
November 9
Today and everyday I'm thankful for my Mama for everything I am is because she never failed to let me know how much she loves me she's never walked away or thrown in the towel on me.. She's one of the best people I know and I'm glad she's mine..
November 10
Today I'm thankful for my mother in law.. Even though we have had our share of ups and downs over the years she is one of the few people in this world that truly cared if I'm ok and one of the very few that tells me I'm doing a good job... And that is a huge compliment for your mans mama to tell you your doing good.
November 11
Today and everyday I am thankful for my freedom and so very grateful to every soldier that fought for my right to be free... Thank you
November 12
Today and everyday I am thankful for Khalil and K'Angelo, the light of my life the saviors of my soul the happiness in my heart... Im so very proud to be the mother of these two boys.. They make my life worth living they make me want to be a better me everyday... Thank you God for trusting me with these two incredible boys.
November 13
Today Im thankful for the comfort of home...
November 14
Today Im thankful I married a man who loves to cook as much as I love to eat
November 15
Today I'm grateful for having work to go to this morning... Yes really I am grateful
November 16
Today I'm thankful to be in a better place in life then I was at this time last year...
November 17
Today I'm thankful for my wonderful neighbors... I'm blessed to live between two amazing families... I wish everyone had neighbors like them ♥
November 18
Today I'm thankful for last nights prayer being answered right away... Thank you
November 19
Today I'm thankful that on this day 13 years ago I got the chance to say "until we meet again" even though it was the hardest thing I have ever done...
November 20
Today Im thankful for the 14 years I was blessed with spending with my Dad.. It has not been easy without him and I miss him more with each passing year.. The only person who understood all my flaws and loved me more for them..
November 21
Today I am thankful for my best friend, the other half of my brain, one of the most wonderful people I have ever known who accepts me for who I am and is excited to see who I will come to be...I love you with my whole heart Vanessa ♥
November 22
Today I'm thankful for kind words... They have the power to change everything... Be kind to one another it's the only way we can make a change...in the wise words of MJ, I'm starting with the man in the mirror...
November 23
Today I'm thankful for the beauty of nature that is often put to the side for fancy cars and expensive clothes by most... Simple is where true happiness lies
November 24
Today I'm thankful for memories... Without them life just wouldn't be worth living...
November 25
Last but never least today I'm thankful for my wonderful husband.. When nothing in life is sure he is the one thing I can always be sure of he loves me more then anyone in this whole wide world and I feel like a million bucks whenever I think about how special and rare what we have is...
Friday, November 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment