Sunday, November 07, 2010
Fall here we are...
Life, life has been pretty busy for us lately.. all is well with ups and downs all stays well.. We took Khalil to an amazing show at the Staples Center called walking with the Dinosaurs on September 9th, I picked that date on purpose, I got us front row seats and the show was SPECTACULAR! Next day Mommy and Daddy took K'Angelo to Disneyland while big brother was at school...Next thing was shooting my newly found cousin Julia's Wedding in Shell Beach. A little time away for my love and I and a chance to meet new family... We had Halloween here at our house again this year and both boys were supposed to be mummies but Mr. K'Angelo had different plans, so I figured a ghost would keep with my classic theme and be pretty hard to mess up...He wore it to make me happy for a picture but went trick-or-treating in a sweatshirt and jeans.. had fun non the less just a bit of a bummer when it's on a Sunday.... Caught a few fall shots of my boys while waiting for some clients to arrive and a few the next day near our house.. Christmas is getting close but I think I have it under control hahaha... I hope to ask Santa for a video camera to catch how smart these kids are...




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment