Sunday, October 14, 2007

A little nervouse...

My baby boy is having surgury in the morning simple standered procedure tonsile and adnoid removel Im just a bit nervouse about the being put to sleep part...I know other children go through much more (I know of one darling little girl myself) And Im sure all will be fine but I think these hormones have me all fucked up LOL So say a prayer...Pregnancy is not the same the second time sround...The first time your filled with wonder and excitment this time I think I know everything that's going to happen and when it's not the same I freak out...Im showing much sooner then I was the first time and I feel very "full" of fluid...Im pretty damn uncomfortable already...gee cant wait for that 8th and 9th month if I already feel uncomfortable...I also cant sleep worth shit anxiety plays a huge role in that I know but damn Im tired...No morning sickness and Im not AS tired as I was with K...So I guess all in all Im good I even find myself forgetting I am pregnant for moments LOL that will go away soon....Ciao'

1 comment: