Wednesday, November 14, 2007
4 months and growing
I look about 6 months and am finding myself stressed out all the time partly due to hormones and mostly due to a prick ass boss who by the way I cant stand...who I hope for some strange reason stumbbled across my blog by random chance and relized how much I do not like him and how much of an ass hole I think he is...Im fine vent over..And Im not getting much slack at home he thinks eating dinner at 8 or 9 at night is a good idea no it isnt so please eat on your way home you go right to your relaxation when you get home at the same time I do so no I wont be cooking my son has eatin thanks to gma...Fuck I am realy burnt the fuck out with all this bullshit...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment