Friday, September 07, 2007

We have a heartbeat!

Ok so today we went for another ultrasound and we have a healthy heartbeat! K was excited to her his baby's heartbeat and the tech enlarged it and put it in infared so we could see it SOOOO COOOL! We also have a new due date of April 29th 08....K had a play date today with a friend of mine from junior highs son it went ok I just couldnt help getting the feeling when we parted that she was acting as her son is better then mine. I think it has always been a compitition with her though. Still I am sensitive and I dont like feeling anyone thinks of my son as less the perfect but I am his mom so I guess I will always feel that way...Anyhow now I am kind of bothered. It will pass I know...

No comments: