Been a While but I have been busy...Khalil has gone to a week long space camp and is finishing up a month long art class next week then its on to Mixed Martial arts first week in August. Gotta keep him busy or we will all go nuts. He also lost his top front tooth on the right side..looks so cute...We took the boys to Disneyland last night it was crowded but we still enjoyed a few hours and some good snacks, on the way to the tram there was live Salsa music playing in Downtown Disney and my little guy danced it up with me hand in hand all the way to the tram...too cute, all is well in our little corner of the world,just trying to keep cool in this California heat...

Mmmmm I love fresh summer fruit...and all of this was so sweet and tasty..

Khalil my Super-hero...and my good sport I had this shot in my head but it just wasn't coming together

K'Angelo with his Lollipop from D-land...That's it for now Ciao'
3 comments:
those photos are perfect
It blows my mind everytime I see your boys... they are growing sooo fast!
I know right..time flys
Post a Comment