Saturday, May 23, 2009
Ok so not every post has to have a picture right?
I must admit that I will sometimes not update my blog for two reasons 1) who even looks at this thing anyhow and 2) I dont always have a picture to add....Well who cares if no body but me reads my blog it allows me to look back on things that have passed and well there isnt alwaqys a picture...I have been working alot and frequently see my grandparents in between patient visits. I must say it is very nice to sit and have lunch with them and well....get to know them better, my grandmother is pretty impressive...My boys birthdays have passed and everything went great I now have a 6 year old and a 1 year old...I worked 13 days straight and ended that by meeting my husband at Disneyland for dinner...Planning my moms 60yh birthday BBQ and well just lovin life even with the inevitable bumps in the road life is beautiful. Thats it for now Ciao'
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment