Ok all you out there wanna know what an idiot I am...It took me all day to get back logged into my blog...Big ass DUH!!!! Oh well I am here now. I found out some news last night that made me feel a bit psychic...again...I kinda freaked myself out...Well tommorrow is K's first field trip EVER!!!! I am going of course its to the pumpkin patch...he is so sxcited to wear his little school shirt LOL I love it and I will be taken' my camera so watch out for those pictures.... I started to get in a funk again recently because I see all these people my age with their 20 some odd friends going out and livin it up doing nice things for one another...Its not even that they dont have kids and what not because most do....I just realy dont have friends, I was always popular in school and even after but recently I stopped talking to alot of people, my sister in law/friend of 10 years included...I didnt cut them to be an ass...these people where draining me for everything I am emotionaly...So inside I know its for the best and I physicaly feel better but I feel like somthings wrong with me cuz I dont have this shit load of friends there for me....I mean its realy sad I have gone through BIG shit and no one gave a fuck....strangers cared more....I try to tell myself that I should feel like I need a crowd of people and I need to feel blessed with the one true friend I do have...Vanessa....She is the shit ya'll...I mean would do anything for me...But neither of us get out much and her husband is kinda...how shall I put it....an ass! And we are both pretty tight on cash soooo makes it hard ya know.Well I think thats it for my little pitty party for now...
A few more things on my mind...my Son asked me while I was giving him a bath last night if I still loved him???? Man who knew one little sentance could pull at your heart in such a way...I responded with Always, nothing and no one could ever make me not love you. Im not sure if he asked this because I was crying or not...But he had asked me why I was crying and I told him Daddy hurt my feelings, I dont lie to my son about anything and besides the fact he was standing there when his dad yelled at me....My son has been my strength from the moment I knew he exsisted and I dont think its fair to put so much on 3 year old shoulders...non the less he's still my strength.
Wednesday, October 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
the little ones are very sensitive to your feelings. Took you awhile to get back into the blog? Whatcha doing? Wish we had pumpkin patches here. I think they would be neat.
Post a Comment