Monday, October 16, 2006

And so the saga goes on...

Ok well first of all "K"s field trip went very well all the kiddos had an awsome time and surprisingly a group of 32 3 year olds listen VERY well. I have a mass amount of pictutres but left the CD at home so look for them tommarrow...
Next, well now I am living in fear again...you know of "the BIG one" gotta love the rockin and rollin' of good ol' Southern California...Yeah well I dont I freakin hate earth quakes they suck and knowing my luck one will hit as soon as I get my house clean...So that just stinks...
Next order of bussiness I will be posting some pictures of my first shot with an infant I am so proud of me:)
Felling much better then last week got to see my friend and we had a few...ok more then a few drinks together at her mom's surprise party...And the bad mother that I am.. my son was my date and we stayed out till the wee hours of 1am....I am sure this will cause him issues the rest of his life..LOL...I had to drag him home he didnt want to leave...LOL I know most people would never keep there child out so late but we had fun and I am not most parents.... slept in Sunday morning...then went and bought a trike and Daddy taught him how to ride it...so proud....I will have pictures of that soon for those interested...until more exciting news..........Ciao'

1 comment:

Oscar T. Grouch said...

my DD would not be awake at that time, but boy would DS ever be.