Monday, April 05, 2010
So God...
...dropped by to say hello to me today. As I was going to see a patient that I see pretty much every day I came across a small detour, the tree in front of the house was being cut down. As I got out of my car the guy on the ground communicated to the guy up in the tree to stop, so he turnd off the chainsaw and motioned to me to pass through. I walked carefully through the small path of twigs and branches when all of a sudden a huge log fell from the tree and landed...at my feet. Everyones mouth open wide as I looked up. I stayed composed, I didnt even scream or yell when it hit the ground. After seeing the patient and being escorted through the path to my car I got in the car drove down the road a bit and lost it...tears just flowed, flowed with gratitude and flowed with a bit of fear for what could have been...I said out load and I'll say it again thank you God, angels, Dad, thank you...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment