Saturday, February 27, 2010

Proud to be American..



But really dislikes the government! All I will say about the recent Medicare cut backs is; if you think this does not effect you directly I ask you to look again. I want to protest this because it is wrong in every way I look at it. I see diabetic people who can no longer remember to test their blood sugar and dose their insulin. The cut back make it so people I visit at breakfast and dinner to give insulin to are now (as of March 1st 2010) only covered for one visit. That either means the nurse works for free or the patient doesn't get seen and the Dr has to adjust and hope the new insulin does will keep the patients blood sugar in normal range. This cuts my income in half. I will leave it at that.....

Here is my 1st grader in the 2nd grade Patriotic Parade with his 1st/2nd grade combination class...He is showing off his report on Davy Crockett...

No comments: