
That year couldn't have gone by fast enough for me some pretty crapy times in the 08...Things are looking up I am now a pediatric nurse going on two days now...Got our tree up the day after Turkey Day..Baby K is now crawling at 7 months...My boys are some of the funniest people I have ever known...I dont have much because I am so zonked...So Ill end with some pictures some of Thanksgiving and our tree and some from my craziness of giving my little one a marshmallow LOL enjoy and Tis the season...Ciao'
....Ok scratch that only one picture today blame blogger not me...Yeah like anyone even reads this LOL

4 comments:
What, what? I read? I was expecting more pictures though. Dang Blogger! Glad yall had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Congrats on your accomplishment!! Here's to a better '09 for your and your family. Sounds like you have a good head start.
Aww Amber I still read your blog! Love the pictures :)
Aww feel the love
Post a Comment